Mycherrycreek Login: How to Access the Parent Portal at 1st
Mycherrycreek Login Process: As parents, we tend to worry about our children, especially when they’re in school. But it can be difficult to know how your kids are doing when they’re thousands of miles away, and you only get to speak with them on the phone occasionally. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to monitor your child’s progress without being in the classroom every day – one of which is the MyCherryCrke Parent Portal login page. Here’s how to access the parent portal so you can keep an eye on your child from anywhere in the world!
What you should know before logging in Mycherrycreek
- A parent portal account can be created by clicking on Create an Account on the login page.
- A username and password are required for logging in and accessing your child’s MyCherryCrane account.
- You should not share your username and password with anyone else or you may lose access to your child’s account, get locked out of your own account, and have difficulties changing your child’s information in MyCherryCrane if necessary.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of all students enrolled in MyCherryCrane along with their grade level and progress score for each subject area (Math, Reading, Writing).
- From this screen, you can click on any student listed to review the individualized learning plan for that student.
- From this screen, parents also have the option of contacting teachers via email from within MyCherryCrane or sending messages directly from the dashboard.
- Parents can also manage class schedules from within their dashboard; however, as always, it is important to keep your communication with teachers open so that they know what is happening outside of school regarding any concerns about your child’s education.
The parent portal dashboard for Mycherrycreek
The parent dashboard is where you can access your child’s grades, assignments, and more. You can also find specific information about their attendance and behavior. In addition, you’ll be able to communicate with teachers via email.
You can also see details about your child’s schedule, including their classes and when they’re out of school. If you need help navigating, consider printing a parent portal guide. Your school may have one available in paper form or online. (If not, speak with your child’s teachers or principal.) You can also access basic information via email by contacting your child’s school directly.
For example, you might send a quick message asking for information about an upcoming field trip or dance recital. It helps if you include both your child’s full name and his grade level in your note so staff members don’t get confused.
Finding your student record for Mycherrycreek
First, you will need your student’s ID number. If you have not yet enrolled in MyCC and do not know your ID number, click on Enroll on the top right corner of this page. Enter your contact information and then select Student ID Number. You will see a nine-digit number with a dash in between each digit and at the end of the number. This is your student’s ID number.
To view student grades and attendance information, please log in to MyCC with the username and password that were set up for you by email during the enrollment process.
Using your Mycherrycreek account information
Log into Mycherrycreek and go to Parents in the top navigation bar. From here, you can register for a new account, log in if you already have one, or view your children’s individual progress by clicking their names.
In order for parents of elementary school children (K-5) to view their child’s grades, click on Parents then Student Records. A list of all students enrolled in K-5 will appear and from there select your child by clicking on their name.
For information about high school grades and transcripts, click on the Parents tab at the top of the page then select Student Records. Click on Students from here and find your student then click their name.
Setting up an account for Mycherrycreek of your student
- If you have not already, please create an account for yourself on Mycherrycreek by clicking here. You will be prompted to enter your school district credentials and then prompted to enter a parent or guardian email address and password.
- Next, log into Mycherrycreek using your email address and password (you can also use your username). Then click on the Student tab at the top of the screen.
Getting immediate help from school counselors
If you’re unable to get in touch with your child’s school, or if you’re having any other problems with contacting them, contact your local public health department. They are legally obligated to help you reach out and talk about these issues. If that isn’t working, contact your nearest child protective services office. And if all else fails, call 911.
Viewing grades and assignments
After logging in Mycherrycreek, you will see a list of your children’s grades and assignments. If you click on a child’s name, you will be taken to an individual page that has all of their information.
From here, parents can review homework assignments, grades, attendance, and discipline. You can also add notes for teachers or leave feedback about the school day by clicking on comments. For more information about how to get started with Mycherrycreek Login, please visit our FAQs page for a step-by-step guide.