MySNHU! Registration and Login Changes Coming to MySNHU in 2022
MySNHU, If you’re a student at SNHU and are used to the way you log into your online classes, that’s about to change in 2022. Our offices have been working with instructors, developers, and students to create changes that will make it easier for everyone to log in and take their classes without any problem. Here are some of the details on what these changes will be, as well as why we’re making them.
MySNHU Will Change In 2022
In the coming year, changes will be made to the registration process for new students at SNHU. Once you start your enrollment process with one of our advisors, they will then provide you with a link that will take you through the necessary steps. The links will include step-by-step instructions on how to register for classes as well as how to login into your account once you’ve registered for classes. This is an exciting change for SNHU!
Three Reasons You Should Care About Changes in MySNHU
1) In order to register for classes, you must first log in.
2) Students are required to have a valid email address and create a password. You will be able to change your password at any time by clicking on the ‘Update Password’ button.
3) The course catalog is now only available after logging in with your username and password. If you forget your login credentials, please contact our office of student success at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Click here for answers to some of your questions about new registration requirements.
Transitioning To New System – MySNHU
The Registrar’s Office is pleased to announce that we will be implementing a new system for registration and login on MySNHU in the fall of 2022. The system will include changes to how you register for classes, as well as changes to your username and password.
We’re excited about these changes because they will make it easier for you to register for classes, log into services, use your student ID number at a variety of locations on campus, manage your account settings online, and more!
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- You’ll have an online account with a username and password. (This replaces the need for a paper ID card.)
- This account will be used not only when registering but also when accessing services such as Blackboard.
What Does MySNHU Mean For Me Today?
Starting this semester, your username will become your university ID number. In order to keep your current login, you’ll need to update your password before the transition takes place on January 1st, 2022. Then, be sure to use both your new ID number and password when logging in from now until the transition date. Starting next year, you’ll use your new ID number instead of a username when logging in so make sure you have it handy!
In addition, starting on January 1st, 2022 you’ll also be required to activate your account before you’re able to log in. Your account will remain deactivated until then but once it’s activated you’ll always be able to access MySNHU with ease. To activate your account now, you’ll need a valid government-issued photo ID. Don’t worry—we won’t require activation for any student accounts that are already active today! And if that wasn’t enough news for one day…! Once your account is activated, we will still use your username as an ID when logging in. Don’t forget to update that password as soon as possible!
How Can I Prepare for MySNHU?
In the coming years, some of the changes that we are exploring for MySNHU include updating our registration process. This includes changing how you sign up for classes, pay your tuition, and manage your account. Here is a list of things you can do to prepare for these changes:
- Sign up for classes before they open in 2020. That way, if the registration process changes again, you will have already signed up with the old system.
- If you need help with registration or anything else related to paying your tuition and managing your account, contact Financial Aid or Student Accounts. Your academic advisor also may be able to assist you as well.