MyEnvoyAir, which is also known as MET (My Envoy Travel) and My Travel Air, provides online booking services for domestic airlines of the Philippines by Cebu Pacific and other international airlines serving the Philippines through its alliances with low-cost carriers in Southeast Asia (SEA). Since 2012, it has expanded operations to Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and Hong Kong. In 2013, it started code-sharing flights for Philippine Airlines’ Manila-Hong Kong route as part of an alliance between Philippine Airlines and Cathay Pacific.
MyEnvoyAir – The Benefits of Hiring a Local Driver
MyEnvoyAir is a global ride-hailing platform that connects travelers with the world’s best chauffeurs, at the touch of a button. With this app, travelers can enjoy hassle-free travel in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. The service is currently available in major cities like New York City, San Francisco, Hong Kong, London, Paris, and Dubai. Travelers can book a driver from a broad selection of vehicles including luxury sedans such as Audi A4 or Mercedes E Class or SUVs such as Lexus RX 350 or BMW X5.
MyEnvoyAir – How to find your driver
If you have your driver’s license, all you need to do is enter the number of your license into the field. If your driver’s license is not available, or if you don’t have it with you, then you can use a valid ID card, such as a passport, or an ID card issued by another country. You can also upload a photo of yourself holding your ID document (e.g., passport) in front of a white background. Uploaded photos must be in JPEG format and should be at least 300×300 pixels in size.
If you are registering as a business, then enter your DUNS number (also known as a D-U-N-S Number), which is a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses. If you do not have one, then you can use your complete company name instead. Note that it must be spelled exactly how it appears on official records. Once done, hit Register for MyEnvoyAirin order to finish setting up your account.
MyEnvoyAir – Entering Details in the Driver Management System
The next step is to click the ‘Pay Now button. This will take you to a screen with three options: Payment Method, Amount Owed, and Confirmation. Select your preferred payment method from the drop-down menu. Once you have selected it, type in the amount owed in the box below. Click ‘Confirm’ at the bottom of that screen if all information is correct. You should now be redirected back to your flight details page where you’ll see that your flight has been paid for!
Now that you have paid for your flight, it is time to complete your details in order to confirm your booking on MyEnvoyAir. The next screen you’ll see is a list of all of your flights. You can edit any flight if needed by clicking on its row (not necessarily a green tick). Once completed, click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of that screen. You should now be redirected back to your flight details page where you’ll see that there are some fields for registration information.
MyEnvoyAir – Managing Payments
- If you are a paying customer, you may make a payment through the link provided by the site, or through your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, one will be created for you when making your first purchase for MyEnvoyAir.
- Shipping costs are dependent on the country of destination and can be calculated upon checkout of your order. For international customers, VAT is included in all product prices at checkout.
- All orders are subject to a shipping charge. You will see this charge in the subtotal section of your order before entering your credit card information or checking out with PayPal.
MyEnvoyAir – Your Ratings, Reviews, and Complaints
- The mission of the company is to make sure that you have enough options at your disposal, in order for you to be able to fly with ease.
- That’s why they offer their service in three different languages.
- The only downside is that they don’t offer a flight tracker, which would have been a great addition. But still, this app can help you find the best deals out there, so it’s worth downloading.
- It’s easy to use and has an attractive interface. And it offers a lot of convenience in terms of booking flights with many different airlines from all over the world.
- Overall, we found this app very useful when looking for flights on short notice. We were able to book tickets within minutes of downloading the app!
MyEnvoyAir – Other Features
Flexible Ticketing: Fly any day, any time! No more restrictions or penalties for changing your plans. You are free to make changes as needed up until you check in at the airport.
- Off-Peak Pricing: Save money by flying at less popular times of the week.
- No Restrictions On Baggage: Carry on with two pieces of luggage or check two bags in your carry-on, it’s up to you.