Blackboard DCCCD: The Ultimate Guide to Login and Registration in 2022
No worries! Blackboard DCCCD has changed its login process, so this guide will help you navigate through the system and register for your classes! The first day of school and you don’t know how to log in?
Step 1: Create your account for DCCCD
1) Select Begin Course from the Home Page.
2) Enter your name, email address, password, and campus (select Dallas or College Station), then click Create Account.
3) Click Continue on the notification that appears at the top of the page.
4) Click the link that says Register for a course.
5) Fill out all necessary information about yourself and click Submit. You should receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Blackboard account. Follow those instructions carefully!
Step 2: Logging In and Securing your Account for DCCCD
Logging in is a simple process. If you have been given a username and password, enter the information into the appropriate fields on the login screen. Once you log in successfully, you will see your course(s) listed on the home page.
If this is your first time logging into Blackboard, you will be asked to create an account. To do so, enter your desired username or email address into the appropriate field and click create an account. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to complete registration by verifying your email address.
Step 3 – Registering for Courses for DCCCD
To register for a course, you can search for the class on the eCampus portal or browse by subject. Once you find the class, click Add to My Cart and follow the prompts. You’ll need your student ID number (from your Student ID card) and password (from Blackboard). If it’s your first time registering for courses, you’ll also need to create an account with us.
After submitting your information, check your email for a confirmation message from eCampus with instructions on how to complete registration. This process should take about 10 minutes.
Step 4 – Managing Your Information for DCCCD
- The next step is to manage your information. This includes registering for DCCCD courses, setting up or editing your profile, updating your preferences, and reviewing your account activity.
- To register for DCCCD courses, click on the Classes tab on the left-hand side of the page. You will see a list of available classes under each semester. Click Register next to any course you would like to take.
- If you have already registered for a course, you will see its information on your Dashboard. Click on a course’s title to edit your registration information.
Step 5 – Learning Resources Management
There is a wide range of learning resources available on Blackboard, from videos to books, to presentations. Learning resources can be organized into folders for better organization. Manually adding a resource is easy; just click add new and fill out the fields that pop up with whatever information you have about the resource.
If you want to find the perfect resource, go through your folders one at a time until you find it. You can also create shortcuts on your desktop or quick links on your mobile device so they are easier to find when you need them!
Step 6 – Setting Up Your Classes
On the home page, you will notice a sidebar on the left-hand side with all of your courses listed. From this sidebar, you can add or remove courses by clicking Add New Course or Remove Selected Courses. Once you have selected the DCCCD course that you would like to teach, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Create Course.
After you click Create Course, you will be brought to a page that prompts you to fill out some basic information about your course. Fill out all required fields so that your course information is accurate and complete. Once you have finished entering your course details, click Save & Continue.
Step 7 – Customizing Your Experience
Now that you’re logged into your account, you can customize your experience by selecting a course. You’ll see two tabs at the top of the page with a list of courses on the left and an opportunity to create a course on the right. When you select a course, it will appear in your Courses tab.
If you click Create DCCCD Course, it will open up a window where you can enter information about the course. It’s important that this information is accurate because other students will use it to find what they need for their classes. Once you fill out all the necessary fields for creating your class, select Save Course and then Select Course from Your Profile Menu if it’s not already selected.